Tennis Sports Betting Guide
Tennis bettors have access to a wide range of betting opportunities during every tennis event, whether it be ATP or WTA.
Whether it’s betting on the winner of a tournament or individual match, there is value to be found everywhere when betting on tennis.
Let’s look at how to bet on tennis.
How To Bet on Tennis Online?
- Choosing a Site for Betting. The sites where tennis bettors place wagers online are known as sportsbooks. The tennis betting sites with which we work are all secure, safe, and trustworthy and are approved by the gambling commission. Tennis betting is available online at many sites. You can find online sportsbooks that fit your needs on our tennis sites page.
- Become a member. The process of signing up is straightforward. You will need to provide your name, email address, deposit information, and birthdate. You’ll receive an email with a link for confirmation. Likewise, you can play tennis immediately after completing the registration process.
- Deposit money. Decide how you’re going to make your deposit first. Several online betting sites accept debit cards, visas, credit cards, AMEX, Mastercard e-wallets like Neteller, PayPal, and Skrill. You can make deposits using cryptocurrency on some online sportsbooks.
- Place bets. You must choose the tennis event, pick a tennis player, choose a wager type, put in the wager amount, and then submit the tennis ticket.
Likewise, you are now ready to bet on tennis games!
Platforms for tennis betting
To increase the probability of winning, you just have to accumulate knowledge and experience in the game. It is suggested to every player to place a bet on the game they like the most. But before doing so, you need to verify the tennis betting sites and have to be aware of their reputations, promotional offers, and bonuses:
- William Hill is one of the most well-known bookmakers in the UK. It offers a wide range of tennis betting markets and high odds. New customers can take advantage of a welcome bonus of up to £30. The site covers all the major tennis tournaments, including Wimbledon, the French Open, and the US Open.
- Bet365 betting site was founded in 2006. Players can enjoy live betting and live streaming here. Hillside sports ENC is the founder of this sportsbook. A mobile app is available for Android and iOS. Players can bet on many sports like tennis, football, cricket, and horse racing, and also enjoy various casino games like baccarat, table games, blackjack and many more. Punters can deposit using many payment options and after winning, they can pay out cash using Neteller, Skrill, UPI.
- 1win has a licence from the Curacao Gambling Commission and starts your activity with a 100% tennis betting bonus, of up to $100. Apps are available both for iOS and Android, so the 1win app can be used on the go. The tennis betting selection is not the widest, but it does offer all the major tournaments and matches. This platform offers bets on such tennis tournaments as ATP and WTA. Types of bets include Moneyline, set betting, and handicap. The company also offers casino games and live betting on tennis matches.
- Unibet is a Malta-based online sportsbook agency that started its operation in 1997. Those players like to place a bet from a mobile app; they just have to download this application from iOS and Android. Those players want to invest in casino games; they get a chance to bet on table games, slot machines, poker, live casino, and many more. The customer service is open 24 hours for the service of players. This site offers many possible ways for an initial deposit like Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, and Visa.
- Betway online bookmaker started in 2006. This Malta-based betting site came into the gambling industry holding the hand of Betway limited. After a minimum deposit, you can start betting from this site. But the players do not get many bonus options after joining here. Players may find it difficult to reach the customer support team but the new players find this site very attractive for its user-friendly features.
- 1xbet online betting site was launched in 2011 and regulated by the Curacao gaming authority. This Cyprus-based sportsbook agency brings exciting promo codes for claiming the bigger bonus. If players are stuck regarding any betting issue, they can get 24×7 live chat and email support to solve issues. Those players prefer to place a bet from the 1xbet download app, they just need to install it for Android and iOS. After winning the amount, players have to hold on for 2-3 days for paying out the cash. Apart from enjoying sports betting, players can enjoy here several casino games like poker, lottery, bingo, online slot machines, Andar Bahar, and many more.
- Betfair has been one of the most popular online betting exchanges for years. It’s a great choice for tennis bettors because it offers competitive odds and a wide range of betting markets. A welcome bonus of up to £100 is also available for new customers. Users can bet on such tennis events as the ATP Tour, WTA Tour, Davis Cup, and Fed Cup.
- Betwinner is another popular tennis betting site that is licensed by the Curacao Gambling Commission. The company provides an app for both iOS and Android devices. You can bet on all major tennis tournaments with Betwinner, including the ATP and WTA Tour. You can also bet on live tennis matches and get a 100% bonus on your first deposit of up to $100.
- Fun88 is one of the legit betting sites for players that started its operation in the year of 2009. They can place a bet on tennis, esports, football, cricket, motorsports, and many others. If players face trouble regarding betting, they are assisted by an effective customer support team. In fun 88, players get a welcome bonus for their initial deposit. This betting agency got a license from the UK gambling commission and the Philippine Amusement and gaming corporation.
- 4RABet is a betting site that came into the betting industry in 2019. Those players who want to enjoy the thrill of live betting should join this site. The 4RAbet support is available 24 hours for giving good service to their customers.
- Caesar is one of the top betting platforms with an active user base. You can claim risk-free betting for up to $1,500 through a sign-up bonus. Caesars is a licensed platform licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. You should be above 21 to register on caesars sportsbook. Caesars is a growing brand that has expanded its services by acquiring William Hill.
- WynnBet is a new betting platform that started in 2020. Many bettors like the services provided by WynnBet. You can claim free bets by making an account on their official site. They offer bet $50 and get $200 in free bets bonus that can be useful in many ways.
- Borgata has a bonus offer that is great as it’s easy to claim. You will get $20 in your Borgata account without doing any tasks. By wagering them on a sport and winning the bet. However, this is not the only bonus you can claim. The Borgata offers free bets up to $100. The platform started an online casino in 2013 and now also provides betting services.
- Marvelbet is one of the emerging betting companies in the betting world. This online sportsbook agency started its operation in 2017. Many players try their hand at the Marvelbet site for its transparency and honesty. This betting site got a license from Curacao that permits players to bet on their favourite game peacefully and the information is fully protected. Marvelbet com is designed only for Indian and Bangladeshi players. For this reason, players from different countries are deprived of enjoying the special feature of this sportsbook agency.
Betting Options and Basic Odds
Tennis betting has many options. Betting on individual games is simple.
Type 1: Moneyline betting
There are similar odds in both directions between two players who have similar skill levels. Let’s consider an example:
- Andy Murray +195
- Novak Djokovic -305
For tennis betting, it is critical to understand that favourites are typically denoted by minus signs (-), while underdogs are denoted by plus signs (+). Sporting events follow the same pattern. The favourite here is Djokovic, while the underdog is, of course, Murray. The wager on Djokovic would need to be $305 for a win while wagering $100 on Andy Murray would earn $195.
Type 2: Spreads: Bets on games or sets
However, if he were playing a less skilled opponent, he might be rated -5000 (a betting amount of $5000 for a $100 win) and his opponent would be rated +1600 (for $100, he would win $1600). Like this tennis match, bettors are often given spreads, so they can place their bets on Djokovic to win a match in straight sets or for his opponents to get success set at even prices.
Even though you think a given tennis player is going to play better than you expect, if you still think he will lose, you should consider handicap betting. In many ways, spread betting is similar to other forms of betting. The goal is to offer a chance at a no. of opportunities to the underdog so that they can compete fairly. In a correctly set line, the individual who plays better than what they expected will win.